Government Medical College, Sangareddy is established in the year 2021. The institute is affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal. It is the brainchild of our honorable CM K Chandrashekar Rao garu and one among eight medical colleges established by the state government as a part of CM’s vision to have a medical college and teaching hospital in each district to improve tertiary health care.
The college is spread over a huge and heartful campus in Sangareddy town offering high quality teaching and health care services to the community.
• To deliver highest quality patient care and prepare the next generation as clinical and scientific leaders.
• To promote innovation and excellence in education, research and patient care.
• To be a high performing institution, which provides inclusive and supportive environment for students and staff.
• To be a distinctive preeminent research oriented medical school transforming health through discovery, life long learning and patient centered health care.
• To lead the transformation of health care through quality, innovation, education and make Government Medical College, Sangareddy one of the nation’s best medical college.
• To offer a nationally leading and internationally known medical education that produces excellent doctors equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to respond challenges with health care and to transform patient care.